Personal Information You Provide
You can visit couponr.in’s Website/ App and browse for which you need not provide any information about yourself. You remain an anonymous visitor. couponr.in only asks you for different information when you register for certain Services, access various content or features.
When you log in to couponr.in using Facebook or Google+ account, only with your consent, we will collect your email id and basic profile information to complete the registration process. Apart from that no other information, whether personal or non-personal, if any, associated with the account are captured. Except for your email ID (which is kept confidential), the information collected by the website is solely at users’ choice and can be updated by the user anytime after logging in from their Dashboard. No private information like Services used, Purchases made or Credits earned, etc. will be shown to the public. The users have the ability to access and edit the personal/ public profile information that they want to display on our website.
When you engage in certain activities on the Website/ App, such as entering a promotional activity, requesting information about our services, emailing us with questions, or applying for a job, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. It is always optional for you to get engaged in such Identification Activities. And if you choose to take part in such Identification Activity, you may need to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, email address, date of birth, occupation, mailing address, mobile number, and/ or telephone number.
When you order certain products or services, you may be asked to provide us with certain financial information, including your credit card or debit card number, expiry date, and authentication codes, or other related information. Depending on the activity, the information we ask you to provide may be mandatory or voluntary. In case you are not willing to provide the mandatory information required for any particular activity, you may not be permitted to take part in that activity.
We also collect some information like user favorite stores, categories, feedback, etc. to make our service and user experience better. We may use your feedback to improve our website/ app, offerings, for marketing and promotions and use them to tell others about your services.
In addition, if you send any information or a product to another person, we may store your and the recipient’s personal information. We may allow the other person to access the information which we have sent him/ her at your request. We may also use your personal information to accomplish administrative tasks, troubleshoot and resolve disputes and contact you.
We assure you that the information collected from you is exclusively related to our dealings with you. And will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by the law of the land or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Information Automatically Collected
We store the user IP Address and collect Users location point (longitude, latitude), Locality, and City to analyze the trends to make better service and that can be sometimes used to derive your general geographic location.
Storing credit/debit card Information
We do not store your financial information, like debit card or credit card number, expiration date, and authentication codes, or any other related information with us. However, for convenience in future transactions, if you may opt to save this information it gets saved on PayU PCI-DSS Compliant secured platform.
Use of Information
We use the payment-related financial information collected from you, with your consent, to complete any particular transaction or fulfilling some service (e.g., buying a deal) or as otherwise required by law.
And generally use other information to:
- Fulfill your requests for services and information that includes sending you regular electronic newsletters with the latest offers & updates, completing purchase transactions, updating your transaction record, resolving your queries, and completing your other requests. Users can any time unsubscribe from receiving the Notifications/ emails.
- Provide access to participate in activities such as contests, surveys, and promotional offers.
- Facilitate you with special promotional offers and deals on behalf of our affiliate Merchants
- For any other purposes, disclosed to you at the time we collect your information with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We will not share any of your information with other parties except as provided below:
- We may share only your full name with our Merchant with whom we have an association and whose deal you have purchased. We share this information with them in order to help them identify you to provide the services you have opted for.
- We may share your information with third parties only if required to do so by law, with the court’s order, if requested by any government or law enforcement authority.
At couponr.in, we respect your privacy, and under no circumstances do we rent, trade, or share any of your information that we have collected from you to third parties for any purposes without your consent.
Protection of Information
We’re committed to protecting your personal and non-personal information. Access to your personal information is limited only to selected personnel and is stored on secure servers. Therefore, we ensure that your information is safe after it is transmitted to us. However, no such transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure and couponr.in assumes no liability whatsoever for any such data loss. It is advisable to adhere to the following measures:
- Keep your password or other access to your information secret.
- Ensure no one else uses your Computer or other Devices when you “signed in” to the couponr.in account.
- Always sign out from your Account when not using Couponr in case if you are using another computer or mobile device or browser.
If you have any queries feel free to contact us through our contact us page.